Nestlé® Milks has taken to the streets today, Friday March 4, to do good deeds for Trinbagonians on what has been dubbed “National Day of Goodness,” by the company.
A hug, a helping hand across the street, a flower, fresh fruit, paying taxi fares, a delicious milkshake – these kind acts and more can be expected from the Good Food, Good Life company as part of its new “Do Some Good” campaign. The campaign hopes to engender sentiments of ‘goodness’ and positivity throughout T&T – from Port of Spain to Scarborough. These feelings will be fostered on a national level until the campaign’s end on April 14th since, as Nestlé also encourages locals to pledge, upload and share their own acts of goodness on social media using the hashtag “#DoSomeGood”.
There will also be a 30-day “Do Some Good” mobile app that will offer prompts for low and no-cost activities we all can do!
Mrs. Alana Stewart Gomez – Snr. Consumer Marketing Manager at the# dosomethinggood media launch – 29 February 2016
Look out for the Nestlé team today, LIVE at
• City Gate between 7 am and 9 am
• on the Promenade between 11 am and 2 pm
• at City Gate again from 3.30 pm to 6 pm
• in Chaguanas close to Busy Corner from 6 am to 8am
• on High Street in San Fernando from 10 am to 12.30 pm and from 2 pm to 4 pm
• in Arima from 6 am to 8 am and from 4 pm to 6 pm
• in Curepe from 12 noon to 3 pm
• in Scarborough from 8 am to 11.30 am
• in Crowne Point from 1 pm to 3 pm.
To learn more about Nestlé® Milks ‘Do Some Good’ campaign, please contact Nestlé’s Consumer Services Department at 868-663-7853.