Q&A #2: What is the recipe for Rituals’ Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #12: Can frozen peppers be used to make pepper sauce?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #11 – How to get ‘the pocket’ in my fry bakes?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #10: Can I Use Polenta in place of Cornmeal?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #9: Pholourhie Making Tips
- Trinigourmet Q&A #8: Where to buy Ramin Ganeshram’s “Sweet Hands” in Trinidad?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #7: Where to buy wholewheat roti in Tampa, FL?
- TriniGourmet Q&A #6: Do you know of anyone in Brooklyn or the Bronx who frosts black cakes?
- TriniGourmet Q&A #5: Where to buy Doubles in NYC?
- TriniGourmet Q&A #4: Where to find Promasa and Punch de Creme in the UK?
- Q&A #3: In Search of Kachourie
- Q&A #2: What is the recipe for Rituals’ Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake?
- Q&A #1: What is Green Seasoning?
• Can i get the recipe for the Double chocolate oreo cheesecake from Rituals?
When I first posted this picture of a slice of Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake (actually from Vie de France) I never expected to get so many requests for its recipe. Unfortunately I don’t have one… but there are some recipes on the net that seem to be similar. Until I have a chance to try to recreate it (and I will) here are some links. Happy eating! 🙂
Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Recipes:
• Double Chocolate Cheesecake with Chocolate Glaze
• Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake
• Chocolate Creme Oreo Cheesecake
(Visited 209 times, 1 visits today)