- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival – A Brief Overview
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 2 – Soca Music
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 3 – Steelbands and Panorama
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 4 – Fetes!
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 5 – Dimanche Gras
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 6 – J’Ouvert & Ole Time Mas
- Trinidad & Tobago Carnival: Part 8 – Road March
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 7 – Carnival Bands
- Trinidad and Tobago Carnival: Part 9 – Ash Wednesday
As Carnival Tuesday draws to a close one song, and one song alone will be crowned as the “Road March” winner. To win “Road March” one’s song needs to be one the played most often over the two day Carnival period, at the various judging points throughout both islands. In many ways the “Road March” is the People’s Choice as it is the tune that the crowds most respond to in terms of keeping their energy and stamina up.
Portable snacks are the way to go, Saltfish Accra is easily popped into a paper bag and carried ‘on de road’. Feel free to pop in some pepper sauce or ketchup in a small plastic bag as well. These used to be easily bought on roadsides but I have seen them less and less in recent years.
OUT NOW! GLAM BY REQUEST: 30+ Easy Caribbean Recipes – $6.95 USD
Inspired by the sights and sounds of Trinidad Carnival, the majority of the 30+ recipes in “Glam By Request” have never appeared on TriniGourmet.com.
These recipes include:
Aloo Puri (Potato Roti)
Honey Roasted Nuts
Jamaican Escovitch Fish
Lime Pepper Jelly
Trinidad ‘Stew Fish
Vegan Punch de Creme
And much much more!
Beautifully shot, with simple step by step instructions and tips, these recipes have been tested exhaustively to ensure that you get the best possible results time after time. Each chapter also opens with stunning tablescape vignettes, designed to inspire your next dinner party!
Visit GlamByRequest.com to learn more or click below to order!
ORDER TODAY FOR ONLY $6.95 USD!