Q&A #3: In Search of Kachourie
- Trinigourmet Q&A #12: Can frozen peppers be used to make pepper sauce?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #11 – How to get ‘the pocket’ in my fry bakes?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #10: Can I Use Polenta in place of Cornmeal?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #9: Pholourhie Making Tips
- Trinigourmet Q&A #8: Where to buy Ramin Ganeshram’s “Sweet Hands” in Trinidad?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #7: Where to buy wholewheat roti in Tampa, FL?
- TriniGourmet Q&A #6: Do you know of anyone in Brooklyn or the Bronx who frosts black cakes?
- TriniGourmet Q&A #5: Where to buy Doubles in NYC?
- TriniGourmet Q&A #4: Where to find Promasa and Punch de Creme in the UK?
- Q&A #3: In Search of Kachourie
- Q&A #2: What is the recipe for Rituals’ Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake?
- Q&A #1: What is Green Seasoning?
Hi! I happened upon your blog because I was looking for a Trini recipe. Maybe you can help me. I had a dish that had pureed yellow split peas, cilantro, sliced onions, a little garlic, and some jalapeno pepper. The puree was then rolled into rough balls and fried. It was amazing. Do you recognize the item or know a recipe?