TriniGourmet’s Top 3 Pasta Recipes (as of October 2010)
Who doesn’t love pasta? Here are 3 recipes you’re sure to enjoy!
|1. Trinidad Macaroni PieThis pasta dish is part of the traditional Trinidadian Sunday lunch and is also offered in cubed form at BBQs and other casual outdoor functions. Feel free to play around with the proportions. – recipe here|
|2.Gnocchi Pomodoro – recipe
Silky, light, buttery, this recipe is melt in your mouth good. “This is really comfort food defined”- recipe here.
|3. “You Won’t Be Single For Long” Vodka Cream Pasta (recipe) A dish that practically guarantees a proposal? Where can I sign up?! Sadly I have not had a chance to try it on any prospective suitors but after making it for my family I got many sated mumbles and murmurs 🙂|
RECENT RESTAURANT POSTS ON TRINIGOURMET:
- Taste Vinoteca: Available For Holiday Functions!
- Enjoy A Night of Latin Dinner, Dancing & Cocktails this November at the Hyatt Trinidad (recap)
- New Additions To The Hyatt Sushi Menu!
- Kaizan Sushi – Movietowne POS (Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018)
- Taste Vinoteca – Lunch (Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018)
- La Cantina – Port of Spain (Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018)
- Taste Vinoteca – Dinner Menu (Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018)
- Paprika Bistro (Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018)
- Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018!
- The Absolute Best Caribbean Restaurants in Crown Heights
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
(Visited 200 times, 1 visits today)