Vegetarian Sukkot Menu 2010
Sunset in Maraval
Wednesday evening marks the start of Sukkot.
Traditionally harvest foods are eaten, as well as dishes that feature stuffed components. It is the theme of stuffed foods that really shaped my menu this year. Omelettes (my new obsession), and stuffed baked apples hopefully won’t disappoint 🙂 In the past I have traditionally made cabbage rolls, but I felt like ‘shaking things up’ this time around 😛 Stay tuned as I will be posting the recipes (with full pics and instructions) in the coming days.
Vegetarian Sukkot Menu 2008
• Cream of Tomato-Basil Soup
• German Omelettes with Mushrooms
• Spinach Gratineed with Cheese Sauce
• Super Stuffed Baked Apples a la Mode
Wanna know more about Sukkot?
• Sukkot: Unity and Joy (Chabad.org)