Looking for a smaller intimate space for Christmas Lunch & Dinner Parties? Check out Taste Vinoteca at Maraval Plaza! Customized menus for any style function. Call Lisa at 1 (868) 323-4830 to design your business or personal experience.
This section of TriniGourmet.com focuses on featuring food-related items as I become aware of them.
I recently enjoyed the soft launch of this November’s series of Latin Dinner, Dancing & Cocktails at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad. Being held each Saturday in November (yes there are 3 left!), this innovative offering is being presented in partnership with the Caribbean & […]
Les Bourgeois Gourmet Services, a full-service catering company recently joined forces with TrinidadWeddings.com to highlight their diverse menu offerings. TASTE! – an exclusive tasting event for engaged couples, event industry professionals and food bloggers allowed us to mingle and enjoy delicious tasting-portion selections, […]
• Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018 Master Post My last stop on my whirlwind mini-tour of Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018 was Movietowne’s Kaizan Sushi. I used to frequent Kaizan regularly but hadn’t been in a few years. As a result I was […]
• Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018 Master Post Two days after my memorable evening experience at Taste Vinoteca, I was back to give their Lunch Menu a try. I had hoped to spend the time with a vegetarian friend of mine, however a late […]
• Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018 Master Post Day Two of my Restaurant Week sojourn found me within the walls of the 120+ year old building “Siegert’s House”, which also serves as the home of La Cantina, an authentic Italian Pizzeria with three locations across […]
• Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018 Master Post After an amazing late lunch to kick off Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week at Paprika Bistro, later that evening I headed to Taste Vinoteca solo to sample their Chef’s Tasting Dinner Menu. First out of […]
• Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018 Master Post Paprika Bistro was my first spot to hit up for Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week 2018. Located in West Mall, it was the only venue on my list this year that I had never patronized before. Excited, […]
Five menus over three days! Gastronomic terrorism I called it, only slightly tongue-in-cheek. Indeed there is no denying the dizzying force that Trinidad & Tobago Restaurant Week has grown into over the last three years. Over 87 establishments participated this time around, and the […]
Where to go for righteous rotis, judiciously spiced Jamaican jerk, and unbelievably good beef patties. Source: The Absolute Best Caribbean Restaurants in Crown Heights NY Peeps! Would love to hear your thoughts on the Caribbean restaurants listed in this article? Yay? Nay? In-Between? 🙂 […]
Restaurant Contact Details Address: Maraval Plaza Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago Phone: +1 (868) 323-4830 Hours: Mon.-Sat. 11 a.m. – 11 p.m. URL: https://www.facebook.com/TasteVinoteca/ About: Taste is a wine centric, Tapas style of dining with a Euro Mediterranean menu. We focus on Old World wine with […]
Who is Sylvia Hunt? If you came of age in the late 80’s onwards you probably haven’t heard her name. Similarly, several years ago, the then-UK based Trini food blogger Can Cook Must Cook posted on “Those Disappearing Pleasures”, the snacks of her childhood which […]
Over at SupermarketGuru.com you can find answers to frequently asked questions about storing wine. Questions include: • Should I be storing the wine I drink everyday in a special way or place? • Where should I store wine I don’t plan to drink immediately? • […]
The hills of Paramin, where much of Trinidad’s seasonings are grown Hey everyone, I think there is a national conspiracy against my waistline. It started with Divali, continues through Hanukkah and will reach its peak once all those Christmas eats start arriving with friends and […]